You could apply your face mask with your hands, OR you could get those spa vibes and use a brush. Let us break down the pros + cons...
Pro: - Using a brush feels ahhhhmazing! Like a million times better than using your fingertips.
- You'll use way less product
- It's easier to evenly distribute a layer onto your skin
- Use pro-tools, get pro-results
- Less mess, less waste, less clean-up
- More hygienic
- You'll feel all zen and stuff
Cons: - You'll want to start masking, or at least painting everything in sight
- ALERT! This might lead to more self-pampering
Our brush is made with synthetic fiber bristles and a beechwood handle. In Celtic mythology, beech woodland and the actual tree were associated with femininity and are usually considered the queen of British trees. So you can feel like you're absolutely harnessing all that is feminine when refining your beauty routine and masking up with this brush.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.