Japanese Facial Cleansing Sponge
Meet the Konjac Sponge, a gentle cleansing exfoliator made from the konjac root, a porous root vegetable grown in Asia.
Konjac sponges were invented by Japanese farmers and originally used to wash babies' skin because the sponge is so gentle and natural.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new facial cleansing tool, plus tips on how to use them.
- They're Extremely Gentle on the Skin Konjac sponges are really, really gentle. They're more gentle than scrubs, so they're ideal for daily exfoliating. You can use them on sensitive skin, rosacea, and dry flakes that are difficult to buff away without irritating skin.
- They're Great Makeup Removers! Use with Oil Change & water, konjac sponges will remove more makeup than with standard washing alone. And, it's safe to use around your eyes to swipe away mascara.
- They Give You a Radiant Glow. The konjac sponge works to gently exfoliate your skin, sloughing away dead skin cells, giving skin a smooth + glowy complexion. The more you use the sponge, the more pronounced the effects will be.
- They Can Be Composted! Because Konjac sponges are 100 percent biodegradable, they can be composted along with your veggie, fruit, and plant remains after you're done using them. You can get a month or more of use out of one sponge.
How to use:
1. Simply soak the sponge for about 10 to 20 minutes before your first use, allowing it to expand and soften.
2. Give the sponge a squeeze to release excess water, apply cleanser to face, use the sponge to gently scrub your face in circular motions.
3. Rinse out the sponge and hang it to air-dry overnight.
4. Replace sponge every 4 to 6 weeks. Feel free to use the sponge all over your own body, especially on areas (like the chest or back) that may be acne-prone and need an extra deep clean.
Green Tea - Antioxidant Boost
Charcoal - Detoxifying
Turmeric - Helps with Inflammation
- Suitable for hypersensitive skin, including conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- 100% natural vegetable fibers
- Can be used daily
- Biodegradable & compostable
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.